Immigration Issues/immigration


well i met my boyfriend in chicago 3 years ago and hes 5 years older than im currently going to be 18 and we plan to get married but hes an immigrant i want him to have the green card so we wont have any problems what do i have to do?

Dear Jeanette:

You need to give me further details on your boyfriend. What is his nationality? and How did he enter the US? I need this info before I can answer your question.
Ramasamy Krishnan
9801 Westheimer
Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]