Immigration Issues/immigration

Question
""i came in USA Nov 01, 1996 with p3 visa. then i get green card on base of labor cert in may 2002. i was owner of a motel in Richmond, va since July 1999. in 2002 at that motel some guest who stayed in motel start drug trafficking. in may 2003 i was sentenced for misprision of a felony. i was not involved in any drug activity. i have no criminal records. that time i was an Alien with green card and was not deported. after that i went to India to see my parents in may 2004 from Washington, dc and back after five weeks in June 2004. now when i went to India again in June 2007 and back in July 2007 from Atlanta, GA i was found not admissible in USA because of that charge i have on my record from may 2003. i had a differed inspection on Aug 22, 2007. on that day officer told me to go home and wait for court latter to see an immigration judge. till today i did not get any latter from court yet. my question is am i eligible for file waiver I-601 and waiver H-212? if i am then what are my chance to get approved? am i still get deported? my wife is green card holder and i have us born son age 7 and India born daughter with green card in us. she is 12 years old.""

Answer
Dear Raj: I would advise that you consult with an experienced immigration attorney in this matter. Do not wait until your case gets docketed. This is a very complex issue to be addressed in a free question/answer website.

Sincerely,

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan