Immigration Issues/immigration

Question
having corporation(business) since three year on L-IA/
1)may file  for L-IB on 1-129 or directly 1-140 petition for son in specialized knowledge classification (computer engineer);who was in job abroad by our foreign company one year in past three year.
2)Now offered position for manager in our usa office .
thanks/pl. need early reply--as time is short.

Answer
Your sentences are too fragmented for me to understand.

You said:

WHO HAS A CORPORATION AND WHO IS HERE FOR 3 YEARS IN L-1A STATUS

1)may file for L-IB on 1-129 or directly 1-140 petition for son in specialized knowledge classification (computer engineer);who was in job abroad by our foreign company one year in past three year.

MAY WHO FILE?  THERE IS NO I-140 PETITION BASED ON SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE.  YOU SEEM TO INDICATE THAT HE IS L-1B QUALIFIED.  

THERE IS NO QUESTION HERE.  

James D. Mills, Esq.