Immigration Issues/immigration

Question
three years past 1 got LI-A/now approved 1-485/ G.C under process.
1) May our us corporation/foreign company file another LI-A/manager(1-129 petition) for my son who is on F-1 status (computer engineer)and now  on OPT.
he was in employed by  foreign employer /company as soft engineer for one year in past three years before entery in usa as student
2)if he qualify than is it possible we directly file 1-140/1-145 together without getting LI-A or necessarily to first file 1-129 petition.
3)what is difference between  LI-B(special knowledge) and LI-A/manager.whether LI-B not qualify for green card(1-140/1-485)
thanks for early reply
 .

Answer

Since your son has worked abroad in a managerial or executive capacity for at least one year during the past 3 years, the I-140/I-485 can be filed for him now. He is not required to be in L-1A status before the I-140/I-485 can be filed for him.

If your son was not a manager or executive, the I-140/I-485 cannot be filed. Only the L-1B petition can be filed based on his "specialized" knowledge of the company's service or products.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora