Immigration Issues/immigration options


hi, basically i moved here last febuary from england to marry my now wife who is an american citizen. unfortunately we are looking at getting a divorce, is there anyway i can stay in the us. i have just received my work authorization and social number for work purposes. but it does not look like we can save our marriage is there anything i can do?

kind regards mark

No.  your work authorization was granted based on your wife's petition for you.  Since you do not have a viable marriage, the I-130 will be cancelled as will your work authorization.  you will be given 60 days to depart the US.
Failure to depart will result with arrest and deportation.

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Immigration Law enforcement Border Patrol


30 years Immigration law enforcement/management, criminal investigations, Homeland Security including Border Patrol operations

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]