Immigration Issues/About immigration

Question
I was wondering what kind of oath does one have to take to become a US citizen. Also are there any major restrictions or requirements for immigration.
         Thanks,
         Ali

Answer
First of all you have to swear allegiance to the US and to defend the US against all enemies.  

As to restrictions, there are many.  First of all you have to acquire a Permanent Residence visa and live in the US for a period of time, either 3 to 5 years depending on how you get the visa.

Then you must prove that you are a person of good moral character.

Good luck.

Alexander J. Hay