Immigration Issues/inquery about finger print

Question
Thank you very much for your quick reply.I have not any criminal records and i had submitted my police clearance certificates to them. I had been to UK for one and half year for my master degree in IT and submitted police clearance of UK too.I had not any criminal records in my past and i never been to US before then how i can be in their criminal record database.Is that possible that they had make any misundestanding or mistake with my finger prints?-------------------------
Followup To
Question -
Respected Sir,
Myself Bhavin patel residind in India had applied for CR-1 (spouse visa) and interviewed last week but I got refusal letter indicating that I have to take fingerprints again and i had done that next day. and they told me that they will contact me.but I am confused bcoz i had never heard this type of refusal. So i want to ask you that is there any problem with my immigration to US? will i get Visa? and approximately How much time they will take for checking my fingerprints? I am much confused about this so please provide me some guidance about this matter.
Thank you.
Answer -
Ordinarily, fingerprint checking is done in a couple days (a couple weeks at most).  However, if there is a problem, you could be waiting for months.  It is impossible to say if there is a problems from what you have said.  I would assume that there is no problems and that the fingerprints just needed to be redone.

It would be a security issue and it would probably not be possible to get them to move faster on any of that.

Answer
There is extensive security checking now, which includes:
- Finger Print checking
- CIA and NSA Name checking
- CONDOR checks (in some cases)
- MANTIS checks (in some cases)

If your name matches a name on any of these lists, you will experience LONG delays.  I can't give out a lot of information regarding the security systems since the government is fairly secretive about these areas.

James D. Mills, Esq.