Immigration Issues/My interview

My husband and I went for our interview on 6-4-2007..had all our documents everything went well with questioning,But we did not get approved or denied? She said they'll let us know,,,$%^$& anyway My husband booked a flight to Egypt for court with his ex for visitation for his kids because she wont let him see or talk to kids because shes mean and jealous of me his new wife etc, The immigration officer said he can Leave us without approved I 131 but need to be here to apply before he leaves. i applied d the same day right after interview paid 170 fee will my application be abandoned if he leaves without it being approved? and does no answer mean denial? Will my I-130 stiil be vaild And can I bring it to Egypt embassy and start all over? Il fight till the end,,by the way hes Muslim I'm Irish American

He can depart for Egypt without his advance parole approved. And when the approval comes through you can mail it to him in Egypt. I would strongly advice would be for him to depart after approval of his Advance Parole. If the advance parole is denied for any reason, it would amount to abandonment of his I485 application. You can start all over if required, but if denied I would advice you to consult with an attorney before you take any further action.

Mark Ashley

Mark Ashley

Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

American Jurisprudence Award recipient