Immigration Issues/inviting parents to USA

Question
My name is Kamal,I am green card holder (Diversty lottery winner).I am 1 year here in USA and i was trying to invite my parents from Uzbekistan to get visa for them.What is the best way invite them? or should i wait untill i get my citizenship?and what what kind of form i need to fill it out?
thanks in advance  

Answer
Hi Kamal,

You can sponsor your parents for a green card only if you are a U.S. citizen: http://www.h1b1.com/sponsor.htm

If your parents only want to visit the U.S., they should apply for a visitor (B-2) visa directly at the nearest U.S. Consulate: http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1265.html

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora