Immigration Issues/j1 status

Question
Thank you so much for responding my question right away the other day.Today I would like to ask you a question about swithcing my F1 status to J1.I am an international student on a F1 visa and I am trying to file a Manager-managed LLC.Do you thing this would make it possible to change my status, if yes could you tell me how.
Thank you so much again.

Kaan

Answer
You may be able to, but why on earth would you want to???

Do you know a J1 is an exchange visitor, and often carries a bar to re-entry into the US for 2 years after the visa ends?

What country are you from?  Is the bilateral treaty with your country and the US?  How about your business interests?  What do you want to do?

I do this for a living and help people live in the US and make a lot of money for themselves.  I can probably help you too.  Give me a call if you would like to chat about things:  713-680-3033.

Good luck.

Alexander J. Hay