Immigration Issues/i like to know my situation in u.s.a

Question
hi mister james.my question is in 1998 i was arrested and deported to brazil.i was arrested for a six months for bank fraud.in 1999 they deported me.i like to know about my situation in u.s.a.i like to go back so bad to united states.please help me.if i have to ask for forgive i will,please mister help me.my birth is 22-08-1967 im from brazil,Will robson de almeida conrado.thanks!!!!will

Answer
You committed a crime while you were a guest in the United States and were deported.  I can't analyze the consequences of the crime (it may have made you permanently inadmissable without a waiver) but the deportation alone renders you inadmissible for 10 years (20 years in some cases).

James D. Mills, Esq.