You are here:

Immigration Issues/i like to know my situation in u.s.a


hi mister question is in 1998 i was arrested and deported to brazil.i was arrested for a six months for bank 1999 they deported me.i like to know about my situation in u.s.a.i like to go back so bad to united states.please help me.if i have to ask for forgive i will,please mister help birth is 22-08-1967 im from brazil,Will robson de almeida conrado.thanks!!!!will

You committed a crime while you were a guest in the United States and were deported.  I can't analyze the consequences of the crime (it may have made you permanently inadmissable without a waiver) but the deportation alone renders you inadmissible for 10 years (20 years in some cases).

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


James D. Mills, Esq.


I can answer questions regarding business and family immigration, deportation, removal, exclusion, the immigration consequences of crimes and structuring criminal cases to eliminate or mininize immigration consequences.


I have been a licensed immigration attorney and a member of the American Immigration Lawyer's association for more than five years.

American Immigration Lawyer's Association.

Juris Doctorate, Rutgers School of Law- Camden, 1997

©2017 All rights reserved.