Immigration Issues/l 94

Question
l came to the u.s 7yrs ago with a b1/b2 visa.l lost my l-94 but l have stamp in my passport from the port of entry.now lm planning to marry my girlfriend who is an american citizen after divorcing my wife of 3yrs who came to u.s.a with a b1/b2 visa like me. do u think l have a chance of getting my status back {green card} ?and how long do you think its gonna take me to be a u.s citizen? after how long can l travel out of u.s.a?

Answer
Althought he I-94 would be nice, you have evidence of your entry.  If you entered legally, but overstayed, marriage to a US citizen will get you a green card.  As to time frame, I wouldn't even pretend to be able to say.  It always takes as long as it takes. However, while you are waiting you can get a temporary work authorization and work.

Alexander J. Hay