Immigration Issues/Any limitations on till when an expiring visa stamp can be used

Question
My H1b visa stamp on my passport expires Sept 16. I have travel plans out of the country on Sept 1 and return Sept 5, will this be an issue? Is there any limitation till when a expiring visa stamp can be used?

Answer
Although you may have a valid visa, this does not mean you will be admitted into the US.  For example, a visitor visa issued might be good for a few years, however, your I-94 will reflect a term limit on the actual amount of time you can spend in the US...90 days, 6 months, etc...whatever is on the I-94, that is what you have.  So in essence, you may have less time than you think.

David