Immigration Issues/marriage and immigration

Question
I came in USA on J1 visa (not subject to 2y. home residence) and upon 10 months of expiration, I got married to an American citizen.  Filed papers and got my EAD, 2 months after that. I/485 is still pending. My questions are:
My marriage is absolutely legal-from love, but my wife is 20 years older than me (she looks very young) , do u think that might be a problem , I lived with her 6 months after I came or 10 month before we got married. My wife says that 'she's going to raise hell' if they say anything about our age difference, but I am a little bit paranoid...so....
Second question is, after I get my conditional green card, can I travel to visit my home country for 2 months and do u think I am going to have problems since I'm overstay.
Third question is when I receive my first green card (conditional) from that moment for how many years I have to wait until I am eligible to apply for citizenship. Is it 3 or 5 years?
Thank you soooooo much for your answers, I hope u going to make my brain 'stop working' that much. Take care,

Answer
AGE DIFFERENCE JUST MAY MAKE THEM ASK MORE QUESTIONS BUT THEY WILL GO BY YOUR ANSWERS AND DOCUMENTS; IF YOU ARE NOT APPROVED UNTIL AFTER YOU AR MARRIED 2 YEARS YOU WILL GET 10 YEAR CARD NOT 2 YEAR CONDITIONAL; oNCE YOU GET APPROVED AMD GET A STAMP OR YOUR CARD, YOU CAN TRAVEL; oNCE APPROVED, YOU HAVE TO WAIT 2 YEARS AND 9 MONTHS BEFORE APPLYING FOR CITIZENSHIP AS LONG AS YOU STAY WITH YOUR WIFE. IF YOU GET DIVORCED AFTER YOU GET APPROVED, YOU HAVE TO WAIT 4 YEARS AND 9 MONTHS FROM WHEN YOU ARE APPROVED.

REGARDS,

ROBERT

Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>