You are here:

Immigration Issues/marriage to naturalized citizen with a B1/B2 visa


QUESTION: Hi, wanted to know what steps to take if im a naturalized us citizen and i married my fiancee who has a B1/B2 visa and is here on the U.S, she already returned her I-94. We also have a child together and is 4 months old and was born in the U.S. I want to know which papers to file for her so she can get her green card. and can she stay here with me while i submit all papers? Thank u
ANSWER: File I-130/I-485/I-765 package with supporting documents. Let me know if you would like a good lawyer to represent you!



[an error occurred while processing this directive]---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

QUESTION: In regards to your answer robert. would it be ok for my wife to continue living here in the u.s while i send all forms, she does not have an I-94 she returned it.  

She needs to show proof of her legal entry. If she does not have her I-94, I hope she either has a copy of it or a entry stamp in her passport. Once you file not only can she stay but she can not leave without permission until she gets her residence.



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]