Immigration Issues/Can I get married?

Question
I have dual citizenship and I have both Venezuelan and Spanish passports.  I came in with my Spanish passport because the visa in the Venezuelan one was expired and Iím sure you know that EU members donít need a visa. I stayed passed the 3 months "tourist" period. The question is: Can I get married to a US citizen, and what documentation would I need to do so in TN, AR, FL, and/or NV? Another question: Do you know anything about a possible law like the "Cuban Adjustment Act" regarding Venezuelans? Thank you!!!

Answer
I am not exactly sure what you are asking here?  As to whether or not you can get married, the answer is yes, you can. If the spouse is a US citizen, then you can apply for a permanent visa through your spouse.  As for the rest of your question, I really don't know what you are talking about.

Alexander J. Hay