Immigration Issues/getting married in Vermont

Question
Hello Robert,

If you take my case,  how much do your services cost?

Regards
Manrique

-------------------------------------------
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
Hello Robert,

Where can I get the paperwork?
And where should I deliver it after it is filled?
How can I contact you once I arrive to Vermont?

Thank you for all your help
Regard
Manrique

The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
Hello Robert,

How long could be the process of getting the licence, getting married and get filled out the paperwork?

I don’t want to be illegal for a minute. I would like to arrive with time enough and I knowing everything will be right at time.

Thank you very much
Regards

The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
Hello Robert,

If my fiancée and I get married in Costa Rica,
It is the same, there are no problems?

Can we get married in Costa Rica and bring our marriage certificate to the US? It will work the same?

Yes I do, I need a good lawyer for this case.

Thank you,
Regards

The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
Hello Robert,

After my fiancée I and get married in the US, can I live, work and study in Vermont?

What should we do for I can live, work and study in Vermont?

Thank you very much
Regards
Manrique

The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
Hello Robert,

Thanks for your answer. I have another question here:

My birth certificate and my single person certificate are from Costa Rica and they are in Spanish.  ¿Is this a problem?

¿Should I translate my papers or do something additional in addition to bring them?

If I should do something else:

¿What I need to do?
¿Where I need to do that?
¿When should I do that?

Thank you very much

The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
Hello,

I am from Costa Rica; I have a B-1/B-2 Visa that is over in June-2007.

My fiancée that is from Vermont and I are thinking about getting married in Vermont. So we know we need a licence.

But, what papers I should bring with me before I enter in the US (I am alien with B-1/B-2 Visa), for I get the licence?

If I need documents like born certificate from Costa Rica or any other from the Costa Rican consulate, I would like to know before I go to the US.

Specifically my question is:

¿what an alien need to get married in Vermont?

Thank you

-----Answer-----
I would bring your birth certificate and passport and proof of any prior divorces for you or him.

Robert
-----Answer-----
It needs the original Spanish and English translation. The translation must be certiifed and can be done here or there.

Robert
-----Answer-----
After you get married, the paperwork can be filed. Once the paperwork is filed, you can live and study here and in about 3 months after filing you will get a work card. Let me know if you need a good lawyer to process the case!

Robert
-----Answer-----
If you get married there and then try to enter, they may refuse you a tourist entry if they find out about your being married to a USC. I would recommend coming here on Tourist visa and then marrying.

I would be delighted to handle your case once you arrive!

Robert
-----Answer-----
Being located in NY I do not know how long it takes to get a license and get married in VT. I suggest calling the Town Hall in the City where you plan to get married and ask them. Once you are married the paperwork can be filed immediately.

Robert
-----Answer-----
If you have me represent you, I have all the forms. You can reach me at 516 487 0500.

Robert

Answer
I generally charge $3000 plus filing fees to do a marriage case. The filing fees are currently $765 but they will increase in June by almost double. I ask for 50% of the legal fees and the filing fees to start and the other 50% when you get your appointment.

Robert

Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>