Immigration Issues/military wife is an illegal alien

Question
hi. Im an illegal alien and married to an active duty military man. How can i be filed as a dependent when i still dont have a social security number? If i file my adjustment of status and all...that would be a long period of waiting time which means i cant  acquire the military benefits  like dental and medical.

2. What are the forms that I have to submit to the immigration office for my adjustment of status?  These are the only ones I know:
I-130
I-485
I-864
I-693
g-325A
Did I miss any forms?
And regarding the form for travel, (advance parole)...do i need to file it?
Can an illegal alien who entered legally but overstayed be able to use this form to travel?
Im asking this beacuse my husband and I are planning to visit my foreign country next april 2007.

Answer
You must remember to file 1 G325 for you and one for your husband. You also forgot form I-765 so you can work and get Social Securtity number. It will take about 90 days to get work and social. If you have been here more than 6 months illegally I do not recommend travelling outside U.S. until you get a green card. If not yuou can file fomr I-131 for travel. Let me know if you want a good lawyer to process the paperwork!!

Robert

Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>