Immigration Issues/movng to America

Question
hi, my name's Ben Whitfield and i live in scotland, i want to move to the USA in september 2006 but i first have to get a greencard, i think the type of Visa i need is unskilled labor visa which i thik means i can get work requiring less than two years training, could you tell me if this is correct and how/where i'd go to get one?

thanks alot
Ben

Answer
You would need to find a job.  The employer would need to advertise and show that no qualified US workers are available for the position.  You then would need to apply.  The process is somewhat long and far too complex to describe fully here (books have been written on it).

James D. Mills, Esq.