Immigration Issues/i need help

Question
hello, my husband abandoned me about 5 months ago and from that day on I haven't heard or seen him at all. I don't know where he is. He is illegal.
I found out he was using me, just to get his papers.
So now, the question is: How can I cancel all his papers?

Please let me know ASAP!

I would really appreciate your help.

Answer
Send a letter to the Immigration office where the papers are being processed, and inform them of these facts. Give them his name and any numbers that may be associated with the filing. Since you are the petitioner, you have the right to cancel the visa application. However, if the visa has already been issued, then it is issued. But the 2 year conditional status will not be waived without your cooperation.

Good luck.

Alexander J. Hay