Immigration Issues/I need to know

Question
hi I'm doing a project at school and i need to ask you a quetion
What positive and negative effects does illegal immigration bring to our country? can you please tell me 3 positive effects and 3 negative effects
thank you.

Answer
I generally try to avoid doing homework questions for people, and this is so clearly a homework question that you should be doing yourself, it hurts.

but...

I'll give you one of each, and then you can think a little bit on your own and come up with the rest.

Postive Effect of Immigration:  Younger Workers who can eventually offset the aging baby boomers who are entering retirement age.

Negative Effect: Unreasonable burden on schools, hospitals, etc. which have to take care of people who do not necessarily pay taxes.

good luck.

Alexander J. Hay