You are here:

Immigration Issues/i need your orientation please


im 24 years old i came to the US when i was 19 year old i came just across the border in simple words illegaly, the first time i tried i got caught by inmigration agents they sended me back to tijuana, but next day i tried again and i did cross and since then i being here, but now in present day, i met i girl and we are in love she is 18 she is a US citizen we want to get married, what should i do after we get married to get legalized? you know to get my green card ,work permit,social security number and all the things,  would it be easier if we both go back mexico and get merried there? or should we stay here get married here and try to find the solution here?can u please advice me?

At this current time the regulations does not allow you to stay in the US even though you are married to a US citizen. Also your prior deportation may prevent this also. I would suggest that you stay as you are or consult with an immigration attorney to evaluate you other options that you may have.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]