Immigration Issues/Do I need to write an invitation letter

Question
Hi Ajay:
Have seen you give sound advice to all now I am in need of one! I would like to know if it is required to send an invitaion letter to my own parents inviting them to visit us? does this need to be done outside of the form I-134 that I have filled out! If it help's me and my wife are resident aliens for 3 years and own our home.
This shall be my parents first visit.
Thank you
Rahul

Answer
Hi Rahul,

An invitation letter is not required, but you can submit one to your parents if you like. You should address it to them and state in the letter that you would like your parents to visit you for a few months and that you will take care of all of their expenses.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora