Immigration Issues/new proceedings in cuidad juarez

Hello, I'm am married to an illegal person from mexico. We have applied for everything and we are waiting for his first appointment in juarez. my question is that we heard that in juarez they have changed a few things and it's making it quicker to get the waiver processed and returned back to america in about a month. Thats if you already have your waiver ready. I s that true? If so tell me about it in more detail please. Thank you.

I do not know the specifics of the immigrant processing procedures at Ciudad Juarez. But it could be becos they recently agreed to a process to clear US citizen security clearance at the Port of Entry.

Best of Luck!

Ramasamy Krishnan
9801 Westheimer
Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,