Immigration Issues/What's next?


I eneterrd the country legally with an f1-visa, during my course of study I was put under academic suspension 10 months ago.I am now married to a us citize.WErecently filed I-130. We have reciced the reciept of notice.How long does it take to process I-130? Should we just wait to hear from them or should i go ahead and file I-485,I-65,I864, AND I-131 together.Will me being out of status hinder the process in anyway. And one more thing I have been working at the same company since i was in under grad which i got approval for and contiued to work there when I started my graduate studies. Will this be a problem as well? I need help becuase i am kinda confused. I also want to know will it be possible for me to travel?

File the paperwork required for permanent residency, which would include the I-485.  It takes several months to a year to receive a decision on your application.  You can travel, however you will need to apply for advanced parole.  Go to your local CIS office for assistance in filling out the appropriate forms.

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Immigration Law enforcement Border Patrol


30 years Immigration law enforcement/management, criminal investigations, Homeland Security including Border Patrol operations

©2017 All rights reserved.