Immigration Issues/nursing student

Question
i am currently f1 student in a community college. i applied for the nursing program in the same school but there is a 2 year waiting list.my I-20 expires next semester. what should i do to maintain my status and enter the program after 2 years. thanks for your help.

Answer

You need to be a full-time student during your stay in the U.S. in order to maintain F-1 status. Therefore, you should enrol in a program of study for which there is no waiting period, and with the issuance of a new I-20 you can maintain your status.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora