Immigration Issues/obtain a green card

i'm european citizenship. And my sister is just married with a us citizenship and she has a green card. Is there any possibility to obtain a green card without waiting that my sister become a us citizenship and wait 13-14 years? If i invest 500.000 dolars buying a house in the us (investmentment) is there any opportunity? thank you very much

Sorry but investment in a home is not the type of business investment that will help you.  It must be a bona fide business that creates employment for a minimum of ten US workers.  There are many other requirements to meet this visa.
As for family sponsored visas you are right it will take approximately fifteen years for that option.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley

Mark Ashley

Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

American Jurisprudence Award recipient