Immigration Issues/outside US when I485 approved

Question
QUESTION: Hi,
I am going to go out US with my AP and H4 status when my I485 is pending.
what if my case is approved (registered but no Card yet) when I am still outside US? usualy I will need to complete ADIT within US before the Green card cab be issued.
in this case, How can I get in US ? Can I still show My H-4 ? can I get in using my Advance Parole at that time?
Thanks.
ANSWER: Who sponsored you for your green card? If your case can be processed without iunterview, they will mail the card to your U.S. address and you can enter on advance parole and get the card when you get back. If the case has to have an interview, you should have someone watching your mail and if you are scheduled while away, a rescheduling request should be made.

Robert

QUESTION: Thanks for your advice.
our green card is employment based on H1.
I know I can get back in US without problem when I-485 is pending, e.g. request for Finger Print or for Interview.
however, if I-485 is approved (registered) but USCIS waits for me to complete ADIT in US before they can issue me a Card, how can I get in US then ?
thanks.
ANSWER: Since it is an employment case, there is a chance if all documents are in order for you to be mailed a card. The fingerprints and photos you take fopr biometrcis can be used to produce the card.

Robert

QUESTION: as I know, after I-485 is approved, usually USCIS require applicants to re-take fingerprint and photo at their local office before they can issue a card. my original question:
How can I enter U.S. to complete their those requirements after my I-485 is approved if I am still outside U.S. at that time?
thanks.

Answer
My experience is that oince biometrics are taken as part of I-485 fikling process they are generally not needed again to produce card after approval of I-485. Theonly excpetion is if the prints are expired because name check clearances take more than 12 months.

Robert

Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>