Immigration Issues/period of exclusion

Question
QUESTION: Hi David,
Could you please advise how I could request from the US Customs and Border Protection the length of my bar to reenter the US. Do I need to call, fill out a form... ? Thanx for your help.
ANSWER: Why were you excluded?  You were provided a decision which specifies the reason.

QUESTION: Hi David,
I used to be a student on F1 visa but then failed to maintain status. When showed up for Spec Registration in 2003 , I was issued an NTA. However, I was granted voluntary Departure. I was told I could eventually return after 3 years. But there is nothing that supports that. Any way I can figure this out?

Thanx for your help.
karim.

Answer
All actions regarding foreign nationals are in a US database accessible by law enforcement and the department of State (who issues visas).  Any time you apply for a visa, your name will be researched.  In your case, you were granted voluntary departure and should have been given an I-210 for indicating the disposition and requirements for future admission to the US.

David