Immigration Issues/petition returned to uscis from consulate

Hai ramasamy krishna,
I attended chennai consulate 3 times, they asked reagrding
client all the three times at last they said my petition was sent to USCIS,this is happen 6 months back till today
i did't get any information neither from USCIS nor from
consulate,what might be the my H1B petition status whether
it's rejected or it's going to be approved,more over i have been in you USA for 2 years on H1B only.

sudhakar reddy

Sudhakar Reddy: You need to contact your employer or the employer's attorney to ask them to check the status of the case. The way it works is that the consulate would send the petition back to the USCIS in some cases to reconsider the decision and the USCIS would then get in touch with the employer for additional information. So I would advise you to contact your employer.

Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,