Immigration Issues/pl. need u recommendations/guide...

Question
pl. need u recommendations/guide as
in case permanent resident wants to get second marry from out of us country/india----alreadsy having wife in usa who is green card holder---but want to divorce her before getting second marriage at india
1)how he can bring her new wife to usa/can he apply at uscis
2)what forms used 1-130/1-485/what documents needed to attach
3)if new wife comes on BIvisa/can she stayed here if we apply in usa for green card/or not
4)in case she not got B I visa/ CAN SHE APPLY FOR k-i/k 3 at us consulate/how much time involved
pl. guide the best/short way/she come in usa/with the petions we have to usa

Answer
After divorcing your current wife, you would marry again and file I-130 petition for new wife. I-485 can be filed only if the person is in the U.S. and a visa becomes available in the F2A category: http://www.h1b1.com/sponsor.htm

She can enter on B1 or B2, but she can remain here only for six months. She cannot continue to wait in the U.S. since K-1/K-3 are applicable only to U.S. citizens.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora