Immigration Issues/please reply

Question
Respected sir, I request you to answer my question in detail. I shall be very thankful to u for this.
My interview was held a few days before in the US Embassy Islamabad Pakistan .
I was told by the embassy that you are eligible for visa. And you are passed in the in the interviw, but we can not give you visa today, we are sending your documents for ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS.
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THE ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS? AND WHAT IS SEEN BY THE US GOVERNMENT  DURING THIS PROCESS.
THANKS
AJMAL
PAKISTAN

Answer
Ajmal,
We are not sure what the State dept's Administrative process entails at this time. Most are in agreement that it would involve security checks. Sorry, I am not able to provide more information on this matter.

Sincerely
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan