Immigration Issues/priority dates of E3 category

why the priority dates of E3 category for usa immigration for india is stagnant from months?will they will be updated in coming months?

The priority dates for EB3 will continue to retrogress since there is a limited supply of visa numbers every year, and a large number of applicants from India and China.

Unless Congress addresses this issue, we can expect this category to further retrogress.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,