Immigration Issues/we are purchaging indian company in information technology.

Question
dear Alexander,
i am US citizenship doing business in information technology. i am purchaging one of the iso-9001:2000 indian information technology company, which is in india. now advise me for the formalities and US laws for this deal. how can i finished convinently this deal.if you are my lawyer for this deal. what is your cost up to the complete deal.
send me all details and formalities asap.
please give me the agreement and contracts details. make sure this is not collabration, my company is buying the indian company.
please give me complete details and your experience in this subject.
thanks.
jemes.

Answer
It is completely unreasonable to expect someone you do not know to provide the level of services you are asking for in your question without compensation.

I advise you to retain a competent international attorney with some experience in the areas you are looking at.

Best of luck.  If you would like to contact me about this matter, please feel free.

Alexander J. Hay