Immigration Issues/Am I qualify for citizenship?

Question
I was out of the country 3 times back in year 2002, 2003, 2004 but none of those trip were staying more than 6 month but close to 6 month each trip.

Aug 8, 2002~ Dec 06, 2002
June 01, 2003 ~ Nov 28, 2003
Dec 03,2003 ~ May 29, 2004

These were the days that I have been out there and never made a trip after that I got back since.

Am I still be able to apply for citizenship by now?
I will be really appreciated for your answer.  

Answer
Hi Sam,

Since you have been physically present in the U.S. for more than 50% of the time in the 5 year period preceding filing of the naturalization application (and since each trip was for less than 6 months), there should be no problem at all with the application. You have maintained your residency status continuously in the U.S.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com  

Ajay K. Arora