Immigration Issues/question

Hello David. I see that when people ask you questions about apply for a husband petition for green card, you always ask if they have been involved in criminal activity. Ex. using someone elses ss#. My questions is I have heard that if you are in the process of becoming legal and have used ss# to work that all is forgiven. Ive even heard that they will even put the money you paid in taxes to your legit one after you become legal? Am i wrong? Or is there a difference of circumstances. Thank you soo much!  

You are wrong.  ANYONE caught using some else's social security number has committed Identy Theft and it is FELONY.
Fraud is a deportable offense.  Anyone with a 'green card' can be deported if it is found that they at anytime committed identity fraud.
There is no provision for a criminal to recoup social security taxes they paid into someone else account.
Do you realize the devastation done to an innocent citizen by a foreign national who uses that person's SSN?  It is a nightmare that takes years to correct and thousands of dollars in legal expenses.  I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone involved in identity theft and believe they be aggressively prosecuted, serve long sentences, then deported with no chance to return to the US.

Immigration Law enforcement Border Patrol

30 years Immigration law enforcement/management, criminal investigations, Homeland Security including Border Patrol operations