Immigration Issues/re-entry

Question
Many thanks David. What's your fee to complete the necessary forms for a green card/citizenship for my wife if and when I'm granted my citizenship?
-------------------------------------------
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
So, that means that as long as I don't stay out of the US longer than 364 days, I don't need a travel document?

Iain
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
Thanks David. Now, how long can i comfortably remain out of the country?

Iain
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
I own my own business here in San Diego, that, I presume, is sufficient to qualify? Many thanks for your swift response. Just one more thing, people who applied way before me have already been called  for their interview?? I have been told by CIS that the wait could be from 12 to 36 months.
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
I am a green card holder. In 2005, my wife and I divorced after 4 years of marriage. In July this year I applied for US citizenship. Last month I discovered that my petition is being held up by the FBI, for what reason, I do not know. In February this year, I married a Chinese national who currently resides in Guangzhou China. I have not applied for an entry visa for her yet. In January 2007, I will travel to Guangzhou to be with her for 6 weeks. Should I expect any problems on re-entry? If so, what steps can a take to facilitate a smooth re-entry?
-----Answer-----
As a permanent resident you should not have a problem re-entrying the US.  I would wait until you are a US Citizen before petitioning for you new spouse.
Keep in mind, you must meet physical residency requirements before you are granted eligibility for citizenship.  Your application, like most, is delayed due to examining fingerprint records...this is normal.  As long as you have no criminal records and you meet eleigibility requirements you should be fine.
-----Answer-----
Keep in mind, there is rarely a case that is similar.  There are a number of permanent resident categories, and within those, numerous caveats.  The processing time can be ridiculous, however necessary to properly examine and investigate all who come into the country.  Your divorce shouldn't matter as you already passed the conditional permanent resident period and are now a permanent resident.  
You may check your case at anytime via the internet by going to the following link.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis
Look at the lower right hand corner and enter your case number...it will give you an update.  Also there are links to query your case.
-----Answer-----
As a permanent resident, if you intend to remain outside the country for 1 - 2 years, you must obtain a travel document.
-----Answer-----
A Permanent Resident of the United States can travel freely outside of the US. A passport from the country of citizenship is normally all that is needed. To reenter the US a Permanent Resident normally needs to present the green card (Permanent Resident Card, Form I-551) for readmission. A reentry permit is needed for reentry for trips greater than one year but less than two years in duration.
Have a nice trip.

Answer
Unfortunately, I do not fill out forms or represent people, I am not an immigration attorney.  I can suggest you go to your local CIS office.  Their Immigration Information Officers will provide you with the correct forms to fill out.  You can also seek an Immmigration Attorney to assist you.  You can find their listings in the Yellow Pages, under Attorneys - Immigration.

David