Immigration Issues/reapply for greencard and commited a crime

Question
hello !

thank you for having all the asnwers i got so far. Just today i went to the court house and happened to talked to AN INTERNSHIP girl who has acutally was working with the prosecutor on my case before it was over. She was very sorry for the details of my case and it was a bullshit of how i got charged with sexual assault, i also learned from her that i can have the case reappeal or have the pleads of changed agian, with in 90 from the last day at the court which is Dec 12 , 2006. At this point it hasnt been 90 days yet. She said that will diffinitely talk to my public defender agian to see if they can do something that will not effect my immigration status, something that would not considered MORAL OF TURPUDINE.
Although i have not tell you much details about my case, but when i got arrested, it was because i was a FEMALE TRANSEXUAL, and when the older kids who is 18 learned that (to him i am a male  ) he went home and told his parents about his sexual relation with me and then basical told the police about his friend who is 15 yrs . THIS IS TOTALLY A TRANSPHOBIA CASE , if i am female born, the case would never crossed there desk. I GUESS  I WILL DELAY MY BIOMETRICS MEETING ON THIS COMING MONDAY SO I CAN TALK TO MY PUBLIC DEFENDER ABOUT THIS AGAIN BECAUSE OF THAT 90 DAYS YOU CAN RE-APPEAL AND TRY TO SEE ANY OFFER I CAN GET FROM PROSECUTOR THAT IS NOT A CRIME OF MORAL TURPUDINE.
I MEAN I WAS NOT PROSTITUTING MYSELF AND THE KID WAS CONSENTED TO IT. IT ALSO STATED IN THE AFFIDAVIT FROM THE POLICE.  DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA SINCE I CAN STILL HAVE THE CASE LOOK AT AGIAN ? I THOUGHT MAYBE I CAN GET SOMETHING ELSE BUT NOT ((( PROHIBITED ACTS ENGAGED IN) THAT NOT CRIME OF MORAL TURPUDINE.   

Thank you !

-------------------------------------------
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
hello agian !

all of this happened in VERMONT septermber 2006
i was charged with SEXUAL ASSAULT -VICTIM LESS THAN 16YRS, Felony,13 V.S.A 3252 (a) ( 3)
A few weeks later, i took the offer of charge to PROHIBITIVE ACTS -ENGAGE IN  4552-10-06 CNCR 13 2623(a)(8) ( this is like lewing lascivous and prostitution)
MY SENTENCE AT THE END
i have 4 months to a yrs probation under standard condition and special conditions:  attend and complele counseling deemed appropreiate but NOT SEX OFFENSE COUNSELING to the satisfaction of my PO , can not have conctact with the two kids ( his friend is legal when the time its happen) can not have contact with any minor under the age of 16 but may have supervised contact w/family members as well as accidential contact in public places, and as necessary to employment, PO may restrict associates place of employment subject to approval of PO place of resident subject to approval of PO, I CAN SEEK early discharge upon completion of all probation conditions, i must provide proof of compliance of probation condition upon request.

i actually didnt realized about the changed of charges to PROHIBITED ACT INGAGE IN. i just learn it sort like prostitution but i wasnt trying to prostitute, although the charges are misdemeanor. i was not sure how the prosecutor decided wat to considered a count but i just took the offer because i want the case to get over , fast and get it done.
there are lots of details to this case in the begining, can they take my greencard away from this? or even deport me ? i am not a citizen but i live and grown up here since 9 years old, i am 25 soon. i am scared to think about this because i will go to do my biometrics on Monday, if something not turning out right? wat should i do? who to contact?  can i call you ???
i have another question for some one i know, she has commited 2 retail thief charges, and now she is waiting in the process of getting citienship, would this be a problem to her ?

thanks you very much

The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
hell !
i was charged with a sexual assualt crime back in Sept. 02, but in the end, my case was lower to 3 misdemeanor charges. Here is the reason, the boy lied his age when he is only 15, but where i live 16yrs is the legal age. Second, we were doing it on the church properties. Third, my and his friend also have  sexual relation on the waterfront.  I think is why i got 3 charges for misdemeanor. i am reapplying for my greencard because my purse got stolen. i am fraid they might not give me back my greencard. INS want to see my DISPOSITION OF ARRESST papers which i will have it ready when i go see them. AM I AT ANY RISK OF LOSING MY GREENCARD STATUS ? PLEASE HELPPPPP
-----Answer-----
I need to know SPECIFICALLY what you were charged with and what was the sentence.
Where did this happen, in the US or elsewhere?
-----Answer-----
Unfortunately, your conviction makes you ineligible for citizenship and deportable.
As far as your friend, she is also deportable for having committed two or more crimes in volving moral turpitude.

Answer
You committed the act with a minor...doesn't matter if he asked or not, children under 18 cannot "consent" in the United States.  There is no leniency with child sex abuse.  As an adult you are responsible.  Unfortunately, this is a deportable offense for which there is no waiver.

David