Immigration Issues/reentry permit

Question
Hello,
My mom is a green card holder.While she was here in June she filed for a reentry permit and left.I thought that when she gets it the mail I would send it to her so she could come back.I checked her case status and it says pending.My question to you is,can she come in 2 weeks while her case is pending or they won't let her in,because her case is pending.Do you think she should wait or try to come.Thank you

Answer
desi,
If your question is whether a US permanent resident can enter the US while her I-131 petition is pending, the answer is YES. She can come into the US while her re-entry application is in process.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan