Immigration Issues/reentry permit

My mom is a green card holder.While she was here in June she filed for a reentry permit and left.I thought that when she gets it the mail I would send it to her so she could come back.I checked her case status and it says pending.My question to you is,can she come in 2 weeks while her case is pending or they won't let her in,because her case is pending.Do you think she should wait or try to come.Thank you

If your question is whether a US permanent resident can enter the US while her I-131 petition is pending, the answer is YES. She can come into the US while her re-entry application is in process.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,