Immigration Issues/regarding green card

Question
hi, my name is diana. i am from india.  me and my friend both apply for green card we got ginger print too. but i havenot received any letter for interview. but my friend got a letter for inter view and he got stamp on his pass port ita more than 6 months now. is it some thing todo with the tax. i paid last year tax. but my friend was working some other plase and he paid lot of tax. but i was not working so i couldn't. aftwer i got my work permit i paid so what  is the reason i didn't get inter view call. is this very necessary to take the cheque from an employee. by the way we sponsored from a restaurent.

Answer
Interviews are not scheduled for all employment based cases.  Additionally, different cases are just that - different.

Just because one case is handled in a particular way does not mean that another case (even one that is virtually identical) will be handled the same way.  

Your question really raises more questions than I can possibly address in this way.  You would need to send me all of the documents that you have filed and schedule a formal consultation.

James D. Mills, Esq.