Immigration Issues/reopening a case?


I was illegally in the US for over 15 years as a child I was 9 years old when I came to the US. I was going to court for deportation and i let on my own. after a year i couldn't take it no more losing my life family and all.  i wanted to come back to the US. is there a way to come back? also lawyers told me to leave, cause i didn't have enough money for this. now i'm a truck driver and i'd like to come back to the US. is there a way i can have my case reopen?  


When did you go back? And give me further details about the order of deportation. To enter the US back after deportation, you may need to qualify for a waiver. I would recommend you consult with an attorney specialized in representing clients in such matters. Contact the American Immigration Lawyers Association for referrals.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.