Immigration Issues/reopening a case?

Question
I was illegally in the US for over 15 years as a child I was 9 years old when I came to the US. I was going to court for deportation and i let on my own. after a year i couldn't take it no more losing my life family and all.  i wanted to come back to the US. is there a way to come back? also lawyers told me to leave, cause i didn't have enough money for this. now i'm a truck driver and i'd like to come back to the US. is there a way i can have my case reopen?  

Answer
David:

When did you go back? And give me further details about the order of deportation. To enter the US back after deportation, you may need to qualify for a waiver. I would recommend you consult with an attorney specialized in representing clients in such matters. Contact the American Immigration Lawyers Association for referrals.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan