Immigration Issues/small bus. immigr. from Canada to US

Hi Ramasamy,
we have a small jewelry design business and want to immigrate to florida. We have no employees. I've read about L-1 and E-visas. I guess L-1 won't work because there are no employees.E-visa requires investment but doesn't lead to green card. I'm sure there are always exceptions like everything in life. The official amount for Minimum investment is around $500K.
1. Will $300K work with a good business plan ?
2. Is it possible later on after moving to FL with E-visa, to apply for O-1(extraordinary ability, as artist) which will lead to green card ?

Thank you!

If you are a citizen of a country that is eligible for E visa, I think that 300K plus a good business plan should be give you a good enough shot at an E approval. I will not be able to comment on your O visa eligibility without having an idea of your achievements in your field.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,