Immigration Issues/Out of status issue

i'm a student on F1 visa .. i went out of status for a semester .. how can i stay back in US and change my visa to H1B if i have an employer .. please help me out in this issue ..

Arun: If you have recently falled out of F-1 status you could try to get reinstated. To do this you need to contact your foreign student advisor. You cannnot change to H status if you are not currently in status.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,