Immigration Issues/study visa to work visa-reg

Question

If I take up a study visa (US,Canada, Aus), will I able to work in that particular country after the completion of the course, If I'm able to find an employer there on the basis of the certificate I get, or is it mandatory to get back to my home country?

Answer
Dear Rahul:
I can only answer for the process in the US. After you complete your degree program, you will be given a one year period to obtain work experience in your field in the US. After that period you can obtain a work permit to continue work and stay in the US. Provided you obtain an employer to sponsor your work visa. It is not a requirement for you to get back to your home country.

Sincerely,

Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan