Immigration Issues/taking a foreign gov job.

Question
Sorry, but i have one more follow up question. But do I still have the same tax obligation to U.S If i live and work oversea?

Thank you so much

-------------------------
Followup To
Question -
Hi, i am a duel citizenship holder and i am currently being offered a gov job from another country.My question is, if I take the job and relocate oversea am i gonna be at risk of losing my U.S citizenship?

thx    
Answer -
I cannot see how. Unless you are fighting against the US for an enemy nation, you can work for whom ever you want.

Answer
Yes, and no.  You owe no taxes on the first 80,000 or so dollars you make in salary.  After that you have to pay income taxes, and you still have to pay taxes on interest, dividends, and capital gains.

However, there are some very simple ways of avoiding any taxation whatsoever (at least by the US).

Alexander J. Hay III

Alexander J. Hay