Immigration Issues/travel autorization


I'm planing to go out of US for a while, travel autorization (parole)I have is walid for a year, but my middle name spelled not correct. First and last names are fine. Will it going to be an issue at the border, can I be denied to enter US or I just worry to much..?
I'll appreciate any advice.
Thanks a lot,

You would be wise to get the name issue cleared up before you go anywhere.  As far as being denied entry, any foreign national can be denied entry, even with a permanent resident card.  It is the discretion of the inspecting officer that allows  you entry into the US.  So, if there is a question relating to an incorrect name on an entry document, you could very well be denied entry.

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Immigration Law enforcement Border Patrol


30 years Immigration law enforcement/management, criminal investigations, Homeland Security including Border Patrol operations

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]