Immigration Issues/travel

Question
hi
i recently applied to remove conditional status (I-751)-and have since received a "notice of action " which states "your alien card is extended one year-employment and travel authorized).
I'm planning a trip abroad (europe) - and i need to know what documents will i need to present except for my passport and my green card+ the new "notice of action"
thanx
martin

Answer
The receipt notice authorizes travel and extends your status.  You can travel with the expired Green Card and the new Receipt Notice (AKA Notice of Action).  You also can go down to the Distict Office and get an I-551 stamp in your passport.  It is not necessary but it should not be difficult and if it makes you feel better, do it.  

I am assuming that there are no other issues that could render you inadmissable (crimes are the most common).

Jim Mills
jdmills@jdmillsesq.com

James D. Mills, Esq.