Immigration Issues/About travelling outside USA during my OPT

Question
Can I travel to other countries while I am on my OPT? Right now I work for a company and by the time I wish to travel I will be left with 6 more months for my OPT. So will there be any problem if I travel?

Answer
Sandeep: I am sure you can travel to any country you wish. But I think your question is about re-entering the US  prior to your OPT expiry. Though you are allowed to reenter on F-1 status, I would do so only if I have a valid F-1 visa. Even under this circumstance, you should be able to provide valid documentation of your continuing employment.
If you do not have a valid F-1 visa,trying to obtain a F-1 visa on OPT is extremely difficult, and if it is a country where visas are hard to come by, I would advise you not to try it.
Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
Ashley & Krishnan
9801 Westheimer
Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042

Ramasamy Krishnan