Immigration Issues/under-aged orphan relative in India

Question
Sir;

My name is Curtis Jenkins. I'm a U.S. citizen as is my wife, Antia (though she was born in India).  We have recently learned of a neice who has been orphaned. I think she is 12 and has no other family.  Presently she is staying with the pastor of a church. We would like to bring her here to live with us. What's the most successful way to do it?  And, does that differ from the "fastest" way to do it?  I can sponsor her easily -- I gross $90k per year and have considerable assets and no kids of my own.

Answer
You could adopt her.  It also may be possible for her to come here to attend school but that is somewhat problematic since she will need to show ties to her home country.  Adoption would probably be the best option if it is possible but you should definitely retaun an experienced immigration attorney to assist you with this.

James D. Mills, Esq.