Immigration Issues/How to use my B1/B2 visa to visit my friend in USA

My Friend with Green card is currently at SFO . I have a 10 yr B1/B2 visa without any annotations (no company name specified on the visa). I have used this visa for business trips for about 10 times. Can I now use my B1/B2 visa to visit my friend for about 20 days? If yes, What documents will I need to enter US?

Dinesh: There is no specific set of documents that you require, the immigration officer decides if you are a potential risk to stay back in the US or not. Usually, you would need to provide a return ticket and information on your satisfy the immigration service.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,